Are You Right For Drama Kids?
We are looking for degreed teachers, or people with business experience who have:
- A keen interest in the education of young children
- A commitment to quality
- Strong people skills
- People who are willing to dedicate their time and their effort on a full time basis
To be successful in this business, you really must love children and people. Even with the power of a solid franchise behind you, building a business is hard work. Many franchisees don’t mind working hard because they are building something real for themselves while making a positive difference in the children they serve.
What Does The Franchise Fee And Initial Investment Cover?
The franchise fee for a Drama Kids franchise varies based upon market size and household income levels. The franchise fee includes full license of our branded curriculum and sales materials, a generous territory to build your business which is exclusive to you, a week of classroom training, comprehensive educational materials for sales, personnel management and operations, our detailed operations manual, access to our professionally designed marketing materials, and business coaching and local support.
Will I Personally Teach Drama Classes?
In order to reinforce our core class techniques we ask that all owners teach some initial classes themselves. Every small business owner initially needs to learn how to “make the doughnuts” We believe in this principle. You may also elect to hire part time teachers initially, or do so at a pace that fits your talents and requirements. Ultimately your goal will be to have others teaching the majority, if not all of your classes. We will guide you in this process.
Why Is Drama Kids A Great Choice For Today?
Due to budget cuts and the focus on stringent reading and math test scores, schools are reducing or eliminating creative arts education programs. In fact, most public schools do not offer a drama program either during school or as an after school activity.
- Parents recognize the value of dramatic arts education and seek out such programs for their children.
- Private schools, charter schools, and daycare centers are looking for competitive advantages. Drama Kids offers safe, and fun adventures for their students without students needing to leave the school.
- Children, parents and school administrators find the Drama Kids programs are unique, fun, educational and creative!
- Our business model has low operating costs and so can be priced very affordably for today’s families. This makes Drama Kids a very recession-resistant business.
How Long Does It Take To Get Started?
Typically, it takes 60 days to start a Drama Kids franchise, but faster start up is possible.
How Do I Get Started?
Simply complete the Franchise Information Request to learn more. We will review your information and phone or e-mail you to schedule a time to discuss Drama Kids with you.
** Lower investment opportunities may be available for smaller markets.
Drama Kids Owners Advice To Future Franchise Owners
Connect with us
Unable to display Facebook posts.
Please refer to our Error Message Reference.